Are you looking for a proven way to help your reps and dealers grow sales?
If so, give them the ability to easily create custom print catalogs. Your customers will be:
- Impressed by the quality of your service
- Better-informed about the products that are most relevant to them
- Ready to buy
And your dealers will be thrilled. They will have a new kind of leave-behind that far surpasses anything they’ve had before. No more sloppy cut and paste jobs. No more waiting for your marketing department to accommodate their special requests. You make them look good — they make sales.
Taking niche marketing to a whole new level
Every customer is treated as a special case. No one knows the customer better than your rep or dealer. Give them the power to select which products and other content should appear in the publication. Let them decide how to deliver the publication — as a printed publication, or simply emailed with a link to the PDF.
You are in control
You create the configurations that specify the cover art, the color scheme, footer, headers and the general layout of the catalog. Your dealer gets their logo and contact information on the cover. They can specify the title, and choose which products are to be included. If you want, you can give them a choice of different configurations to use for different situations. For example, you might want to allow Dealer A to choose from configurations X and Y, but Dealer B may only choose from configurations X and Z.
Simple, fast, and foolproof
After 20 years in the business, we understand what it takes to make a publishing system rock solid. All your dealers need to do is sign in, choose products, enter a publication title (e.g., Fasteners for Lakemont Marine Service), and click Submit. A few minutes later they will receive an email with a link to the PDF. They can print the PDF or email the link.
No need to worry about every dealer submitting a job at once. The service runs in the cloud. It can accommodate any number of requests.
Once you have your successfully launched, you will want to start taking advantage of features such as filler ads, page inserts, QR codes, and much more.
Override capabilities for sophisticated dealers
For those dealers with spreadsheet skills, you can optionally give them the ability to override attributes, prices, SKU numbers, etc. For example, they may want to create catalogs with the customer’s part number instead of (or in addition to) yours.
Interested in learning more?
If you are ready to start ramping up sales through your sales reps, dealers, or distributors, please contact us. We’ll be glad to discuss your specific requirements and propose the best solution.
- Analytics (4)
- Auto Update — Always Fresh™ (8)
- Concepts (7)
- Content Marketing (9)
- Google Products Feed (3)
- Images (2)
- Import / Export Data (6)
- Layout (4)
- Magento (5)
- Marketing Automation (9)
- Mobile commerce (7)
- News (3)
- PDF for Every Product (6)
- Print Service Providers (2)
- Product Data (12)
- QR Codes (17)
- Support (1)
- Trends (24)
- Only Print the Products You Want Your Customers to Remember
- Custom Content is the Hottest Marketing Trend in 2014 — And Custom Print Catalogs Will Be One of the Delivery Vehicles
- The Elegance of Print Publishing as a Manufacturing Process
- Lower Your Cost of Sales and “Get in Early” with Custom Print Catalogs
- Dramatic Growth in Scans Makes Compelling Case for QR Codes in Print Catalogs
- 5 Minute Walk-Through of Catalog-on-Demand and Sample Pages
- Hey Content Marketing! Say Hello to Print Catalogs!
- Give Your Sales Channel the Ability to Quickly Make Custom Print Catalogs
- 15 Tips for Successful Print Catalog Automation
- 10 Reasons Why Traditional Catalog Design Software No Longer Works for B2B
- 9 Reasons Why Content from Magento Sites Works Well for Print Catalogs
- Multi-channel Marketing — Including Print Catalogs — Is Essential for Enterprises
- Common Sense and QR Codes
- Multichannel Customers Are More Profitable Than Single-Channel Customers
- Print Catalogs Work Better Than Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter
- QR Codes at the Tipping Point: Huge Implications for Custom Print Catalogs
- Use Custom Print Catalogs for Better Proactive Selling
- Pull The SMB Marketing Automation Trigger on Custom Print Catalogs
- Custom Print Catalogs and the Sales Funnel
- Version 2 Brings More Flexibility to Your Custom Print Catalogs